These Membership Terms and Conditions apply where You choose to register as a Member
of this website (the "Site").
Please read these Membership Terms and Conditions carefully before registering on
the Site as a Member. If You do not agree to these Membership Terms and Conditions,
then You SHOULD NOT register as a Member.
These Membership Terms and Conditions apply where You choose to register as a Member
of this website (the "Site"). This Site is offered to you ("Your"/"You") by MJSM
Consulting Limited (1 Loughborough St., London, SE11 5RB, UK). Registered in England
- 1. Acceptance of Membership Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 By ticking the checkbox indicating you have read the terms and conditions, and
then continuing to complete the registration process You will be deemed to have
consented to these Membership Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to change or update these Membership Terms and Conditions
from time to time (subject to Your termination right pursuant to paragraph 8). Any
revisions to these Membership Terms and Conditions will be notified to You the next
time that You log on to the Site as a Member.
- 2. Description of Membership and Subscription
- 2.1 As a Member, You can take advantage of many services on the Site for free. However
other areas of the site require payment of a Member subscription. For a full description
of the services offered on this Site and the subscription options for Members, please
follow and consult the Benefits of
- 2.2 Member subscription payments can be made in UK Sterling, Euros or Dollars and
some other currencies from time to time.
- 2.3 Please note that any Member subscription paid by You is subject to a minimum
contractual period of one month.
- 3. Age of Consent
- 3.1 You must be 18 years or over to register as a Member. If We discover or have
any reason to suspect that You are not over 18 years of age, then We reserve Our
right to suspend or terminate Your Membership to this Site immediately and without
- 4. Password Member Name and Security
- 4.1 Upon registration as a Member, You will select a Password and Member Name that
You can use to access Your Member Account and Profile and to log on to the Members'
area of the Site.
- 4.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Password and
Member Name and are responsible for all activities that occur under them. We do
not have the means to check the identity of people using the Members' area of the
Site and will not be liable where Your Password or Member Name are used by someone
- 4.3 You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorised use of Your Password
or Member Name or any other breach of security of which You become aware.
- 5. Your warranties
- 5.1 You warrant that:
- 5.1.1 You are over 18 years of age;
- 5.1.2 all information and details provided by You to Us (including on registration
as a Member) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times;
- 5.1.3 You will comply with these Membership Terms and Conditions including, without
limitation, the restrictions relating to acceptable use set out at section 6 below.
- 5.2 You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from any claim or damages (including
any legal fees in relation to same) made by a third party in respect of any matter
in relation to or arising from Your use and Membership arising from any breach or
suspected breach of these Membership Terms and Conditions by You or Your violation
of any law or the rights of any third party.
- 6. Acceptable Use
- 6.1 We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not
actively monitor use of the Site, including the Members' area under normal circumstances.
We seek to balance this aim with Our obligations to other Members and at law however.
We do therefore review all profiles entered onto the Site by Members, check instant
messages where certain keywords are triggered and log chatroom exchanges in order
to ensure compliance with these terms, and to comply with or investigate any enforcement
agency or police request or complaints. We also therefore require that You do not:
- 6.1.1 say or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or
needless anxiety to others;
- 6.1.2 advertise or promote third party or Your own products or services including
by way of the distribution of 'spam' mail;
- 6.1.3 use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation,
racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- 6.1.4 make insulting remarks to or about other Members ("flaming");
- 6.1.5 jump in and out of Site forum rooms ("frogging");
- 6.1.6 distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or
any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities
or that causes or may cause harm to minors;
- 6.1.7 impersonate another person or Member;
- 6.1.8 transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs;
- 6.1.9 use the Site to conduct any fraudulent activity including any "pyramid scheme";
"ponzi scheme" or "chain letter";
- 6.1.10 access or attempt to access the accounts of other Members or to penetrate
or attempt to penetrate the Site security measures;
- 6.1.11 have more than one Member Account at any time.
- 6.2 We may take any or all of the following action at Our discretion:
- 6.2.1 remove any Member profile (including photographs) or other material that,
in Our sole discretion may be inappropriate or We suspect to be illegal, subject
Us to liability or which may violate these Membership Terms and Conditions or where
required to do so by law;
- 6.2.2 issue Members with verbal or written warnings and may take such further action
as We deem appropriate under this paragraph 6.2 if such warnings are not heeded;
- 6.2.3 suspend or terminate a Member's access to the Members' area of the Site or
a Member's Account without notice at any time;
- 6.2.4 inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding
any suspected illegal activity; or
- 6.2.5 bring legal action against a Member or other user of the Site in relation
to any breach of these Membership Terms and Conditions or any illegal or suspected
- We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a Member on a case
by case basis.
- 6.3 You acknowledge that We may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor,
store or copy material sent by or to Members without further notice to You.
- 7. Cancellation
- 7.1 Your Membership services commence immediately when You submit Your registration,
or subscription. This means that, subject always to Your right to terminate as set
out below, You will not be able to cancel the services after this point.
- 8.Termination of Membership
- 8.1 Subject to paragraph 8.2 below, You can terminate Your Membership at any time
by notifying Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- 9.1 Your use of the Site grants no rights to You in relation to copyright, trade
marks or other of Our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property
rights of third parties.
- 9.2 You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post,
broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or
otherwise use the content included in or provided via the Site except for Your own
personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial
excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided
that no more than one copy of any information is made.
- 10. Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 Whilst We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions
as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, We do not warrant
that the Site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition
nor that the information on and provided via the Site will be free from errors or
- 10.2 Access to this Site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without
notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons
beyond Our control.
- 10.3 Save that nothing in this paragraph 10 shall restrict Your statutory rights
(including Your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content
and services on this Site are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We
do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its
content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other
Members. We can not vet all Member profiles and entries to ensure that they are
appropriate or correct. Any decision made or action taken by You on the basis of
information provided on or via the Site is at Your sole discretion and risk.
- 10.4 Due to the fact that many technical aspects of the Site and the content provided
herein is supplied by or otherwise dependent on third parties, We do not give any
warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance,
satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses,
or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this Site.
- 10.5 We will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential
losses and whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising
in connection with any use by You or other Members of the Site that is in contravention
of these Membership Terms and Conditions or is not directly attributable to Our
negligence. Where We are liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum
of the total price of the Member Subscription paid to Us by You in the 6 months
prior to the claim.
- 10.6 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability
for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
- 11. Security and Privacy
- 11.1 Your security and those of all Our Members is very important to Us. Please
for important information regarding the use of Your personal data and Your rights
in relation to this.
- 12. General
- 12.1 We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of
access to the Site or any content arising out of a force majeure event. A force
majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government
intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes,
lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Us or Our suppliers.
- 12.2 If any of these Membership Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal,
invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then to the extent and within
the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall
be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain
in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 12.3 These Membership Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted
in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these
terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and
- 13. Complaints and Feedback
- 13.1 If You have any complaints about another Member or any aspect of the Site or
if You have any questions or would otherwise like to provide any other feedback,
then You can contact Us by emailing: email@example.com
or writing to us at the address set out at the top of these terms.